Boussignac CPAP System
Clinical 1 is the Exclusive Distributor For the Boussignac CPAP System In MA, RI, CT, ME, NH & VT! Call For Details.
The "Original" Completely Open CPAP System that does not require a flow generator!
Low O2 consumption
- Only 15-25 LPM flow for CPAP of 5-10 cmH2O
No flow generator
- Boussignac CPAP only needs O2 source & flowmeter
- No capital equipment to buy and repair
- Completely disposable, single use system
- Eliminates waiting at the hospital to retrieve equipment
Completely open CPAP system
- Eliminates re-breathing
- Reduces risk of barotrauma
- Accommodates patient's high peak inspiratory demand
- Permits patient suctioning without removing mask
- Allows use with a nebulizer
Easy to use
- Boussignac CPAP set up in < 2 minutes
- Titrate CPAP simply by adjusting flowmeter
- No valves to change
- Minimal training time
Lightweight and portable
- Complete Boussignac CPAP System weighs only 6.8 oz.
- Fits easily into airway bag or pocket (6" x 5" x 4")
Boussignac Bougie Introducer
The Boussignac Bougie is a conventional introducer for difficult intubations and that also allows oxygenation during placement if required.
The unique patented Boussignac Bougie with its dual lumen design and decompression openings reduces the risk of a barotrauma during laryngospasm.
Boussignac CPAP Accessories
Accessories for the Boussignac CPAP System include:
- Nebulizer Kit
- Manometer - Single Use
- 15 mm / 22 mm Connector for use with ETT / DLT - Single Use